Friday, June 23, 2006

Random Thoughts

I need to try to find some rechargeable batteries for my digital camera after I finish this, so maybe writing this here will help me remember.

The lady I babysit for just dropped off Amara and she looked like she had cried all morning. She said that her and Amara's dad may not be staying together. That is so sad. She is probably in her mid 20s and she is raising her brother and sister along with Amara. Her mom has been gone for four years now and I don't know about the dad. Just so sad and I'm sure she's so tired and stressed. I told her that if she needed me to watch Amara longer just let me know. I am so lucky with Chad. I am so secure in his love that stuff like this happening to us is as foreign as I don't even know what.

Neva is applying for a job here in about an hour, Lord I hope she gets it. I have never heard her sound as low as she has lately. I've been praying about it all week. I hope it's exactly what she needs and wants.

My sciatica thing hurts so stinking bad! I did something to it yesterday and I was in tears. I need to go see a chiropractor but that ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

Okay, I need to go see if I can find some batteries and balance the checkbook so Chad and I can go out tomorrow night!

No comments: