Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Thursday!

Today's been a busy day and it's only 10am! Chad has his phone interview today so I'm praying that we find something out about his new job, I'm not very good at being patient. I need to get off this computer and pick up the house a little bit and get beds made and my bible reading caught up but here I sit!

My niece, Allison came over last night and it's just so weird that she is so much like my sister, her mother! Her mom has always been one of those people who are so easy going and mellow and it's real, there aren't any false pretenses with her and she is such a joy to be around and her daughter is the same way. My house was a wreck last night and it was the first time she had seen it and usually I would have scrubbed all day to make it look good but I knew that she truly wouldn't care what it looked like, she just wanted to see us. It was nice to hang out with her for a little bit, she's at Animal Kingdom today (I'm so jealous!!) and then another park tomorrow but Saturday she'll be here all day so I'll pack up the boys and we'll probably head over to mom's house or they'll come here.

I think that's about all that's going on here today. Have a good one!

No comments: