Thursday, April 12, 2007

Holy Dentist Bill, Batman!!

I took Morgan to the dentist yesterday and oh my! He has to get three crowns and his front four teeth pulled and a bridge put in. He has got unbelievably horrible baby teeth and his adult teeth aren't gonna show up any time soon. I know a lot of it is my fault and I feel so awful but I'm really glad that we get another chance with his adult teeth.

Today is Amara's last day too. I will be very sad to see her go but I'm really looking forward to getting a job. There has been so many times that I have wanted so badly to be able to go get a job and bring in money that now that I can and the boys can stay with Mom, I'm excited to get out there in the adult world and make some money!! I really am praying that I find something that makes me happy and where I can make some friends.

2 comments:

Neva said...

Tell Morgan Grandma loves him and is very proud of him for being such a big boy

(I am proud of you two also)

Love
Neva
KTB

Larissa said...

I need to take Madi to the dentist. I dread that...but we must!

Love the pic of the boys, they are so grown up. I can't wait to get them, so I can display them in the new place.