Monday, April 23, 2007

Work update...

Okay, let's see. I have a interview Wednesday with Sears Essentials and another temp agency. I called in to one place today and followed up on the bookstore, I also called in at a daycare. I put in, (I think) three resumes and found out that I have awesome typing skills! It's too bad that four years online playing in groups and with blogs don't count as a job skill!!

Tomorrow is Morgan's dentist appointment so I think I'm just gonna hang out with him tomorrow and then do the interviews Wednesday and maybe hit Target and Publix if nothing looks promising on Thursday.

Our trip to see Bri went well. She has a cute little place even though she can't stand it but it's really not that bad. We figured out wedding plans, so on May 26th (a month from my anniversary), my baby sister will be a married woman. Sometimes it just seems totally unbelievable and yet at other times, it seems like this is exactly the way it should be. She talked a lot about her and Rico's relationship and she has stuff figured out that took me five or six years to realize. I think they have an extremely solid relationship to build on. That makes me happy.

I think that's all my updates!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Yes, it is the one on Hosea, and I am just in love with the book. I was sitting in class today trying not to cry while reading it. It has just touched me!

On another note I hope the job hunting goes well!